“LIDUSITE” Treatment Formulation
Green Engineering has developed a chemical called “LIDUSITE”, which was designed as a general formulation for use in the treatment of hazardous chemical wastes. LIDUSITE is a universal chemical absorbent and stabilizer, with the following constituents:
- An adsorbent medium
- An inorganic metals stabilizer
- Synthetic clay
Properties of Lidusite
- Chemical buffer for pH adjustment and wide spectrum chemical stabilization
- A pozzolanic ingredient for the precipitation and fixing of heavy metals and salts
- Acts as a chemical adsorption agent, allowing for further adsorption at the micro molecular level, and enabling the preliminary fixing of the mobile ions in waste material.
- Improves overall consistency of the formulation and enables easy handling of liquid wastes.
For the treatment of organic waste materials, LIDUSITE Plus (LIDUSITE+) is used, which has the same basic composition as the generic formulation, with the addition of an organic absorbent, to remove hydrocarbons and free oils from waste material.
Properties of Lidusite Plus
- Enables Organic and inorganic chemical stabilization
- Acts as a buffer for pH adjustment
- Acts as a Hydro-carbon adsorption agent
- Acts as a precipitation agent for heavy metals and metal salts